Unity World Headquarters is hiring. We invite you to browse our listing of current full- and part-time opportunities. Start planning for your career at Unity today!
Our Competitive Spirit
Friendly people, working in a thrilling environment, serving a worthy cause, while being rewarded and appreciated—that’s what Unity is all about. That’s why you belong here!
The work environment isn’t the only thing that’s second-to-none at Unity. In addition to our beautifully landscaped campus, casual dress, and four-day workweeks in most departments, Unity employees enjoy a tobacco-free workplace, Unity Village Bookstore and Coffee Shop, and free copies of Daily Word® and Unity Magazine®.
Unity employees are deeply appreciated and rewarded with a benefits package that far exceeds the norm. Some benefits apply to all workers, while others are tailored to fit full- or part-time hours.
Perks and benefits available to ALL employees:
- • Beautifully landscaped 1,200-acre campus
- • Casual dress attire in most departments
- • Tobacco-free workplace
- • Golf Course at Unity Village Membership (nominal fee) includes use of the golf course, lakes for fishing, picnic areas, and fee-based use of the clubhouse
- • On-campus cafeteria with employee discount
- • Unity Village Bookstore and Coffee Shop serving Starbucks® products
- • Free copies of Daily Word and Unity Magazine
- • Various on-campus prayer services
- • Employee Referral Program
- • Fitness center access (nominal fee)
Benefits available to full-time employees: (Within a designated period of time. Insurance benefits require a nominal fee.)
- • Medical Insurance with Health Reimbursement Account
- • Dental Insurance
- • Vision Insurance
- • Basic Life Insurance
- • AD&D Accident Insurance
- • Long-Term Disability
- • Flexible Spending for eligible Health Care and Dependent Care expenses
- • Paid Time Off
- • Holiday Pay
- • 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan with company match program
Benefits available to part-time employees: (Within a designated period of time.)
- • 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan